Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Legacy a special store in Sebastopol Ca.

Hi everyone. Today I am so happy to share some photos of the Legacy! They only capture part of the store. A place to get lost in. A place to linger discovering little treasures in the nooks and cranny's. Since everything is donated you never know what you will find.Imagine you donated your entire craft or sewing room.
Sherry the wonderful manager who gave me the opportunity and encouragement to work at the Legacy. When the buttons needed to be passed on she asked me! One thing lead to another including my blog..
 If you are ever in Sebastopol Ca. it is a must. There is even a box or 2 in front of the store with free fabric and misc. Just had to share with you all this unique and special store. Much love to you all. Hope you are having an inspired and creative day, Louise

6 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Looks like a fabulous place - wish there was a shop like this near me!
Liz

Numinosity said...

What a great concept! Every town should have a shop like this!
xoxo Kim

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Hello Louise
Oh My Goodness! How do you Not spend Money there! What a Great Shop! I wish we had something like that here. Thank You for Sharing!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs
Jill

Lululiz said...

OMG, what an amazing place, I have never ever seen a charity shop like this in the UK. EVER.

alveen said...

What a great shop, and to think that all those goodies are donated. You must so enjoy working there.

Cat Russell said...

Oh my, I could spend the day there.. What a wonderful shoppe.. Thanks so much for sharing your photos.. And bless the people that donate..