Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Clip Art and Images 1920 1930 Aprons Cothing Dollhouse Children's Book Illustrations

Hi everyone! Welcome to all you new visitors as well as my wonderful followers.Some fun period clothing and illustrations. They are great references for 1920-1930 styles and the colors of fabrics. The dollhouse is fun and bright. I would have spent lots of time looking at the picture to see what was in each room.
From a booklet on rick rack and trims. For personal and educational use only.
This is from an old sewing booklet. For some reason my scanner would just not pick up the colors very well.
This image is copyright free
From a book I own. You may use this as you wish for free. A mention of Bumble Button is appreciated.
I am not sure which book this came from so for personal and educational use.
So glad you stopped by.Enjoy creating your ATC, scrap booking collage and other crafts. The images, as always, are free for your use. Much love to you,Louise

9 comments:

Tania said...

these are all so pretty -thanks!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm having so much fun looking at all of your wonderful graphics! I'm going to put your blog on my favorites list so that I can come again! Thanks! ♥

Holly Tracy said...

Love it, so glad I found you. Thanks so much, this is right up my alley

Anonymous said...

Really lovely pics!

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful, thanks for sharing them!

Unknown said...

These images are really good.
thank you for your gift. Narnt

Laurence W said...

Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures, thank you so much.

Susannah said...

Hello, im loving your blog and images and looking back into your archives fell in love with the black and white line drawing of all the little girsl lined up. I really want to embroider it and am dying to know who drew it or which book it came from if you know? Its so adorable! Susannah x ( from www.verityhope.com)