Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Classic French Black and White Labels and Frames Free clip art for ATC collage scrap booking.

Hi ! Today I have some formal and classical images. All are from old theater programs. Late 1890's to early 1920's.The crown one is French and perfect for labels. I can just see it on old bottles. Also I know that crowns are popular.
I separated out the different elements from an old title page. How fun to use in scrap booking, collage and as labels.

Just a quick post See you tomorrow, Louise

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks - these are lovely!

Lululiz said...

Ooh, thank you so much for sharing these, I love using pretty frames.

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Louise~
I visited your blog for the first time the other day and marveled at the beautiful images you were sharing. I signed up to be a follower and yesterday wrote a blog post and gave a link to your blog. Thank you for being so generous with your images...they are lovely!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these lovely images! Always enjoy coming by to visit your beautiful blog.
xx Celia

lemondedis said...

merci de partager si gentiment vos trésors...