Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

The wonderful art of Walter Crane from children's book's of the 1800's,

Digging in my treasure chest of images was so fun today. I always forget what gems there are. Thank you to all the artist who created them over 100 years ago. Now they will adorn scrap books collage and artist trading cards of today. Decoupaged glued and framed the creativity continues.
My dilemma for every post. What is the theme? I have 2 that I want to do so this is featuring the art work of Walter Crane. Then it will be the fairy. Lots of pixies faeries or and elves fairies.
Some of the wonderful pictures that I am attributing to Mr. Crane may have been done by others. They have the same feel so all are included here.
 I am attracted to the colors,  in vogue and popular today.
Create beautiful things today!
Louise
Your comments feed my heart and soul and make the search and posting a pleasure.

3 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i agree, his art IS wonderful! these ares such pretty images! thanks for sharing them.

Sheila A. said...

The colors are lovely in these beautiful images. Thank you so much.

MaygreenFairies said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad to have found you!! Beautiful posts, will be back often. x