Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

4 Sisters,to many art supplies and a Victorian die-cut swallow

Hi everyone! Welcome to my little blog.
      I have been working with my three sisters for my mom's 80th birthday. After all the planning and discussions there is only about a month left. A little panic is setting in as I am making her a gift. Will it be done in time?! It has to be. So in a month I will have pictures of the project that has taken so much of my time. What an adventure. 4 sisters with 4 opinions and ideas. My youngest sister has to deal with 3 older (and bossy) sisters. She is holding her own and handling admirably the conflicts that have taken place.She is so sweet and thoughtful. My middle sister is the one who should have a blog! Very crafty and artistic. I really enjoy discussing the surprize gift with her. She keeps me enthused.

       My middle sister  made a comment about the tendacy to hoard art and craft supplies. Now really, there is no such thing!  We all "need" lots of glue, paper,fabric, bits of lace paint etc..to make into our creations. How many of you have a desk or even a roomful of treasures to work with.

       My this is a chatty post! I need to add to your supply of pretty images.  A lovely Victorian die-cut swallow and three Edwardian floral cards are todays pictures. Do you have any requests? If so just ask and I will do my best to find just what you are looking for.
      Enjoy and create somthing beautiful,  Much love Louise





     These images are for your enjoyment and are for personal use only

5 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful!
Greetings Mieke'S

Brenda Brown said...

Sounds like you are having the most wonderful fun organising everything good luck with all the preparations and thanks for keeping the fabulous images coming.
Happy Sunday.
hugs {brenda} xox

marda said...

Love the images. I DO a major stash of supplies.. and they're ALL mine!!! I don't have to share with anybody..ha.! Looking forward to seeing what you and your sisters have been working on.

Pink Rufflez said...

I came to terms with all my art supplies long ago -- I refer to them as my grown-up 'toys'...and I love it all. Even though I may not make something every day I love looking at all the bits and pieces; the pretty stuff makes me happy! Good luck with your Mom's party.

Lululiz said...

Lovely images, thank you so much for sharing them. Can't wait to see what you 4 girls have come up with.