Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

That enchanting time of Jane Austen and Regency clothing

Hi everyone, How is your day going? Today has been sunny so that always puts me in a good mood! Getting a new post on bumble button makes me even happier.

There must be many Jane Austen fans out there.Any postings about her or Regency clothing brings so many of you to my blog. Here are a few more pretty pics to enjoy.
Much love to each and everyone of you
Reminder, all the pictures and images are free for your personal use. So click away!
                  


4 comments:

Dorthe said...

Thankyou, they vare so beautiful
xo,Dorthe

Miss Holly said...

I think I may have to watch..."sense and sensibility" again today!!! Thank you for the lovely start to the day!

Sheila A. said...

Thank you, Miss Louise! There's just something about these, I know!! I'll make something pretty.

Krafty Girl said...

Yes, they are just beautiful!