Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Free Clip Art of Festive and Patriotic Red, White and Blue Banners, Flags and Bunting

Hi everyone and welcome to all.
There are now 450 followers! Now that is exciting. Little did I know that there would be so many people interested. Thank you for making this such a fun thing to do.
 Today I have some fun red white and blue flags and banners. These could be used so many ways.
 A few ideas: 
tags 
cards
invitations
menus
business cards
4th of July decorations
scrap booking
boating and yachting themes
 name tags
collage
artist trading cards
Hope you have a really nice and creative day, Louise
  







2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

thank you!

Clear Crick Cottage said...

Thank you so very much Louise!
I have loved your blog for a very long time now - I adore everything you post, and giggle most of the time while I'm visiting - those equestrian images were fantastic! :) Thank you for offering up so many fantastic images to your readers.

I'm so sorry you're having issues with your banner - I too have deleted where I shouldn't have! big oops. Don't feel like you're the only one! :)

love,
Sherilyn
your neighbor over at ClearCrickCottage