Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rich in friends, Rich in color, Free images to discover.

It feels so good to come home after a day at the Legacy! I have such a good time with the Thursday afternoon ladies. This last month there were not many button donations. A perfect time to get caught up.
Now I have one guilty confession. Every Thursday I treat myself to a chocolate milkshake. I can't believe I am actually writing about this. After years of staying away from fast food there I am in line every Thursday getting my chocolate shake!
I have been drawn to pictures with fall colors. So rich and warm. It was quite hot today and fall hasn't really arrived but these pictures are just too pretty. My heart is always warmed after a day at "my" little shop.
I hope you can use them in one of your projects and find them pleasing.You are the best followers and visitors. It makes me happy you stopped by, Louise
Lady with letter, Abraham Solomon
Jane Berry Hudson Japonisme
Tea in the Park by Edward Cucuel

7 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I love the pictures! They are bright and peaceful! I want the dresses in pictures 3 and 6. The Jane Berry picture looks like an exact scene my great-grandma painted, I think it was in England or something.

I don't think you can blame yourself for having a milkshake, it's nice to have a treat, and once and week is a lot less than the rest of us do it!

Rhissanna said...

Oooh, what lovely pictures. I want the velvet dress the Pandora is wearing! As for chocolate milkshake, isn't chocolate good for you? And calcium? It's a health food!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous pictures. I love the 1st, 2nd, and last picture...they are breath-taking.

Have a great weekend!

Leah said...

These are just lovely, thank you for sharing them. And don't feel bad about a fun treat...once a week is a good balance:)

Netty said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures. Chocolate Milk Shake....hmm you certainly live dangerously....lol x

Pat C. said...

What beautiful images! I especially love the two that depict a woman who is seated. Gorgeous.

If a weekly chocolate milkshake were my only dietary vice, I'd be as skinny as a rail! hehe

xoxo

faisal anver said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
through so many Free | HD Images . Thanks for sharing.