Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Free Gift Tags and Button Cards For You to Print!

Hi everyone! 
 It is rewarding to come across the images I spend many hours searching for, scanning and cleaning up. 
How wonderful to see all the creative cards, tags, collages and scrapbooking pages you have made using graphics you found here. I have always been so curios to see what you were making and now all I have to do is look on Pinterest and the web!
Thank you for your continued kind comments. Today there were so many to read and post! 
To answer a few questions; 
How do I attach the buttons to the cards? Sewing them on by hand like the originals seems to work the best for me, When a button has a shank I punch a hole in the card. On the back I then use a safety pin to hold the button in place(if there is only one button). If there are many I run a thread through all the shanks and tie a knot. I suppose glue or hot glue might work for cards depending on how the card will be used.
Hope you have a wonderful creative day!
Much love as always, Louise
This one can be used as a label or gift tag.
From an old sheet music cover. This would make a cute gift tag. The colors and her costume are perfect for Halloween.

1 comment:

gwillisinc said...

Thank you these are beautiful cards